No Trace is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or issues regarding the use of your personal Information and we are happy to help you further.
- definitions used in this policy
- Data Protection Principles we follow
- what rights do you have in relation to your Personal Data
- which Person Data we collect about you
- how we use your personal information
- who otherwise has access to your personal information
- how we protect your data
- information about cookies
- contact information
Personal Data – all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
processing – any operation or series of operations performed on Personal Data or on Sets of Personal Data.
data topic -a natural person whose Personal Data is processed.
child – a natural person under the age of 16.
we/us (either capitalized or not) – No trace
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following principles of data protection:
- processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our activities have legitimate grounds. We always consider your rights to process Personal Data. We will provide you with information about processing on request.
- processing is limited to the purpose. Our operating activities fit into the purpose for which Personal Data was collected.
- processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data needed for any purpose.
- processing is limited by a period. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary.
- we will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- we will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
the rights of the person concerned
The person concerned shall have the following rights:
- right to information & nbsp; – Which means you have a right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- right to access & nbsp;-Which means you have the right to access the collected data from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected Personal Data.
- right to rectification & nbsp; – Which means that you have the right to request rectification or deletion of your Personal Information that is incorrect or incomplete.
- right to erase meaning in certain circumstances asking you for your personal information to be erased from our records.
- right to limit processing meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- right to object processing & nbsp; – in certain cases, you have the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- right to object to automated Processing & nbsp; – Which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you exercise when there is an outcome of profiling that produces legal effects regarding or significant impact on you.
- right to data transferability & nbsp; – you have the right to obtain your personal information in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- right to make a complaint & nbsp;-in case we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been handled, please contact us.
- right for the help of & nbsp;< a href=”#gdpr-contact ” >supervisory authority -Which means you have the right to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right for other remedies, such as claiming damages.
- right to revoke consent & nbsp; – you have the right to revoke a certain consent for the processing of your Personal Data.
data we collect
[TODO]information you have provided to us with
This can include your email address, name, billing address, home address Etc-especially information needed to provide you with a product/service or to improve your customer experience with us. We keep the information you provide to us so that you make comments or perform other activities on the website. For example, this information includes your name and email address.
[TODO]information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your Store History (if there is), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities can be logged.
[TODO]information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners confirming that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners & nbsp; < a href=”#gdpr-Sharing ” >here.
publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
< h3 id = “gdpr processing” >how we use your personal information
We use your Personal Data to:
- offer our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you regarding these products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notify you of changes to Services.
- Improve your customer experience;
- to a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the basis of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate for sale or invoicing;
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalised offers * (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing Behavior and history) to improve/provide the quality, variety and availability of products/services offered;
- questionnaires relating to customer satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we are considering offering you products/services similar to your Purchase History/Browsing Behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your permission, we process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have requested your permission for;
We process your Personal Data to comply with the obligations arising from the law and/or use your personal information for options provided by law. We reserve the right to use anonymising Collected Personal Data and such data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy when it is anonymized. We store your billing information and other information about you collected as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but no longer than & nbsp; [TODO]
We may process your personal information for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the relationship between the purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing does not harm your interests and
- appropriate protection for processing.
We will inform you about any further processing and purposes.
who may otherwise access your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal information about you has in some cases been provided to our trusted partners in order to enable the service to you or to improve your customer experience. We share your information with:
our manufacturing partners:
our business partners:
third parties related:
We only work with VerwerKende partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may pass on your personal information to third parties if you have agreed to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
how we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising And pseudonymising if appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. [TODO] -Describe additional security measures.
Although we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to inform the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can reasonably to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities if any violations occur.
If you have an account with us, you’ll notice that you need to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We are not aimed at children with our services.
cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You manage your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies can hinder your use of certain functions.
- necessary cookies-these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use a number of important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- functionality cookies-these cookies offer functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allows the provision of more Personalized features. For example, they might remember your name and emails in comment so you don’t need to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies-these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies-these cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you visited a website and this information is shared with other Organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site functionality provided by the other Organization.
Delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You also manage some 3rd party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or <a href= “http://www.youronlinechoices.com/” target = “_blank” rel=”opener” >youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, please visit< a href= “http://www.allaboutcookies.org” target = “_blank” rel=”opener” >allaboutcookies.org .
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 31 70 888 8500
Last change was made 13-01-2019.