Beckolja or Beckolie by Wilma Naturprodukter is made from pine tar on a craft. It is a real versatile enrichment of your toiletry bag, medicine cabinet, backpack etc.
Application of Beckolja
Beckolie, by me and many with me, has been used for many years for a wide variety of purposes:
- I use it as mosquito oil (on the skin or in an aroma lamp).
- Others use it in soap for skin conditions.
- But also to make leather water repellent.
- Beckolja can even be used in domestic and farm animals to ward off insects.
- I even read that there are people adding a drop to their Vodka for an extra forest aroma.
- This Beckolja can also be found in Nordic Summer.
The smell of Beck oil
You either love this smell or you hate it. A pronounced smoked pine wood aroma that always reminds me strongly of forest campfires during cold winter nights.
Use of Beckolja
Despite the relatively small contents of the bottle, this lasts a very long time. Because you only need a very limited amount every time, read: drop(s). It can even be diluted, as needed.
25ml glass bottle
For more products on a natural basis, also look at our Salix Moon Apothecary department.